Suggested Wine For This Recipe
Tasty Tilapia TacosMakes 6 servings
2 pounds fresh tilapia fillets
8 - 10 whole wheat soft tortillas
1⁄4 cup olive oil Sauce
1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
2 jalapeños, seeded
1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1 teaspoon fresh lime juiceToppings
fresh lime wedges
sprinkle of grated cheese
- Combine cilantro and jalapeños in a food processor. Mix until coarsely chopped.
- Add yogurt, sour cream, avocado and lime juice. Blend until smooth. Keep this sauce refrigerated until needed.
- Brush tilapia fillets with olive oil and grill over medium heat for 2-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Heat tortillas on grill. Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce on each warm tortilla.
- Place half of a fillet in center of each tortilla. Add shredded cabbage and a sprinkle of shredded cheese if you like. Fold tortilla and top with salsa. Garnish with fresh lime wedges.