House fire in Carthage
Carthage (WTNY) -- A dog knocking over a kerosine heater is being blamed for sparking a fire that damaged a home in Carthage Tuesday. Fire crews were dispatched to fight a blaze at a home on the Rogers Crossing Rd. at around 12:30 pm.
The inside of the home suffered extensive fire, smoke and water damage. No injuries were reported in the blaze.
The home is owned by Shawn and Jennifer Shermerhorn.
Copyright 2013 myabc50.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.