Beaver Falls -- The Lewis County Sheriff's Department has arrested 35 year old Billie Wilmot, Main St., Beaver Falls.
Wilmot was picked up on a bench warrant issued by Lewis County Court following a sealed indictment handed down by an October Grand Jury.
Wilmot was arraigned on:
- 2 felony counts of of rape 3rd degree
- 5 felony counts of a criminal sex act 3rd degree
- 1 felony count of a criminal sex act 1st degree
- 2 felony counts of sex abuse 1st degree
- 4 misdemeanor counts of sexual abuse in the 3rd degree
Police allege that the incidents occurred over a period of several months at a residence in the Town of Croghan. The alleged victims are 2 females less than 17 years old who were known to Wilmot.
Wilmot was arraigned and release under probation supervision and is scheduled to reappear at a later date in Lewis County Court. The Child Protective Unit of the Department of Social Services assisted the Sheriff's Office in the investigation.