Faulty furnace to blame for house fire in Lawrenceville
Lawrenceville (WWTI) -- The Lawrenceville Fire Department and the Tri-Town rescue Squad were called out to a house fire on the Brooklyn Rd in the town of Lawrenceville just before 1am Monday morning.
The home was owned by Diane and Elmer Rose was occupied by Sanya Snyder and her 3 children.
According to fire investigators, Ms Snyder and her children were not home when the fire broke out. The home, a one story wooden structure, is a total loss.
The St. Lawrence County Fire Investigation Team believes the fire was started in a faulty furnace and spread through the structure.
Copyright 2012 myabc50.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.