Fire in Newton Falls leaves family of 4 homeless
Newton Falls (WWTI) -- Investigators say the fire started in the chimney of a woodstove last night at 29 Front St., in the village of Newton Falls.
The home, owned by Kimberly O'Connor has been deemed a total loss.
Fire and rescue crews were called out shortly before 7:00 o'clock but were unable to save the family's home.
Copyright 2013 myabc50.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.