Kerosene heater to blame for fire in Brasher
Brasher (WWTI) -- Fire investigators are blaming an early morning house fire on a kerosene heater.
The Helena Fire Department responded to the alarm at 8:10 Monday morning but were unable to save the home. Firefighters are calling the structure a total loss.
In all 5 people are homeless because of the blaze. Justin Soulia, the owner of the home and four others are being assisted by the American Red Cross. The home was not insured.
Copyright 2012 myabc50.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.